NMB Kilimo Account is a tailor made saving account for farmers which offers bonus interest rate for farmer savings from realized sales proceeds after crop harvest and sold through warehouse receipt system or other market channels.
- Security for your cash after harvest is guaranteed
- Interest rate offered is the normal NMB deposit interest rate plus bonus equivalent to NMB Bonus account interest rate.
- No maintenance fees
- Building saving culture
- Access to all NMB delivery channels i.e. Over 150 branches, 500 ATMS and NMB mobile banking
- Farmer must be 18 years and above
- Farmer must have a farm producing non-perishable crops and harvesting records of at least recent three (3) years.
- Farmer must be from AMCOS/primary Cooperative Societies banking and operating with NMB only
How to open
- Guarantee and reference letter from the AMCOS/Primary Cooperative Society must be obtained
- Farmer needs to have ID card (i.e. voting registration card, cooperative society member ship card, Driving License or Passport )
- Two current passport size photographs with blue background
Where to apply
If you are interested, please locate your nearest NMB branch by clicking HERE, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +255 222 161184