The NMB Overdraft facility gives you the financial flexibility you need by allowing your business to overdraw on your NMB Business account. This will provide your business the comfort of having access to additional funds when your bank balance is running low.
The overdraft is linked to your NMB Business account, and you will only be charged for the actual amount you are overdrawn. Overdraft facilities are ideal for expected or unexpected short term financial shortages. If you already have an NMB Business account, the overdraft facility can easily be added.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- At least three years’ experience in operating same or similar business
- The business must be located within a location served by an NMB branch
- Business must have a steady cash flow.
- Applicant must have proper recording system and demonstrate the capability of operating business profitably
- Applicant must have a premise (owned or rented).
- The borrower must have business license/permit from local authorities in his or her own name
- Applicant must have good reputation in the community
- Applicant must open or have a NMB Business Account or NMB Business Account Plus with NMB
Where to apply
If you are interested in this product, please contact your nearest NMB branch by clicking HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +255 222 161255