The NMB Personal Account is a new and convenient way to manage your money. You can use it as your main account with NMB to receive your salary, transfer money to your savings account, withdraw money from an ATM with your NMB card or make payments.
NMB Personal Account lends you flexibility in accessing your money and managing your financial needs.
- Affordable opening balance
- Direct salary deposits
- Deposits and withdrawals
- Transfers through the extensive NMB Network
- Free ATM withdrawals using your NMB card 24/7 days a week.(withdrawals limited to 1,000,000/= a day)
- If your salary is paid into this account, you may qualify for the use of cheques
- Transaction can be done at any branch other than domicile branch
- Provides eligibility to register with NMB mobile to customers with NMB ATM card
- ATM card which links to the value added services associated with ATMs
- Eligible for NMB Faraja
- Cache and Transfer (inter banking)
- Cheque (extra requirements)
- Eligible for standing order
- Free standing orders from NMB bonus account
- Minimum Opening Balance of Tzs:15,000/=
- At NMB, your money is safe and secure and you can access it wherever you are in Tanzania.
- NMB Personal Account is ideal for everybody who requires an account to manage his or her money.
- For business customers we offer a special current account called NMB Business Account.
How to open
Opening an NMB Personal Account is simple.
All you need is:
- Your identity card
- 2 passport-sized photographs with a blue background
- If you are a new customer at NMB, we will require 2 completed reference forms or a letter of introduction from your employer or your Local Government Authority such as your VEO / WEO.
- Non-Tanzanians are required to bring their passport, work permit and resident permit.
Where to open
If you are interested in this product, please contact your nearest NMB branch by clicking HERE.
You can also use our toll free number accessible on TTCL, Tigo, Zantel, Airtel and Vodacom – 0800 11 22 33.