NMB PLC (the Bank) social media sites i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram are produced and maintained by the Bank and their digital agency. Links to content or other Internet sites should not be taken as an endorsement of the organizations, entities, views or content contained therein. The Bank is not responsible for the content of those external websites. The opinions and beliefs expressed through the Bank’s social media platforms and other online forums are those of employees, related individuals, customers, other participants and are not necessarily aligned with the Bank’s policies, standards and practice. The Bank encourages online participation and respectful commentary on its site.
The Bank reserves the right to remove any posted content for any reason such as:
- Content that it deems threatening, profane, obscene, a violation of intellectual property or privacy rights, off-topic, commercial or promotion of organizations or programs not related to or affiliated with the Bank, or otherwise illegal.
- Contain that contains profanity or abusive language. This will not be tolerated. Mutual respect is highly encouraged even in disagreement. Each individual is fully responsible for the content they post on any of NMB social media pages.
Other rules to consider:
- No posting links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
- No posting content that relates to confidential or proprietary business information
- You must not use this forum to promote your personal projects or links to your social media presences
- Post meaningful, respectful comments — in other words, please, no spam and no remarks that are offensive, discriminatory or defamatory
- On-line competitions are NOT open to employees of NMB (or members of their immediate families) or any company or agent involved with the organization, management or promotion.
- All materials published or used must respect the copyright of third parties
- The administrator has all the rights to remove any content that is considered inappropriate
Please note that the Bank reserves the right to block user access on the Bank’s social media sites upon any breach of the above Terms and Conditions.
By submitting content to any of the Bank’s social media sites, users understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that the Bank may use this information for internal and external promotional purposes. Please note that other participants may use posted information beyond the control of the Bank. Users who do not wish to have information they have made available via these sites used, published, copied and/or reprinted, should not post on the social media sites or participate in online forums.