We have dedicated team within Corporate specialized in providing financial solution to corporate supply chain upstream (customers) and downstream (suppliers) of reputable corporates. Supply Chain Financing (Distributors/Agents Financing) aims at improving the financial efficiency of the supply chain by creating a business link between Large Corporates and their customers (Distributors) as well as suppliers.
The intention is to provide full range of financial solution to the Distributors/Dealers/Agents
NMB Business Account for business transactions
- Overdraft to carter for working capital need where the corporate does not extend credit
- Guarantee where the corporates is giving credit to its customers
- Payment solution using NMB Mobile platform (B2B solution)
- Internet Banking and Point of Sale devices
- Term loan for capital expenditure needs
Benefits to Corporates
- Real time payment view over NMB’s internet banking
- Upfront cash payment before dispatching goods
- Improve cash flows of the company derived from upfront cash sales and payment
- Support growth of company’s sales volume as the counterparties (distributors/dealers) will have access to financing
Benefits to Distributors/ Dealers
- Access to NMB facilities thus increased financial muscles to smoothly carry out business
- Access to competitive and preferential banking facilities
- Increased purchasing power and stocking ability
- Payment flexibility over NMB Mobile thus reducing the turnaround time of payment and getting stock
- Increased collection options either using Cash in Transit services or NMB branch network
- Access to NMB wide branch network to facilitate collections currently more than140 branches.
General benefits of all corporate products offered
- Dedicated Relationship Managers to ensure that we are meeting your expectations and to assist you with future strategy in the markets in which we operate.
- One stop shop to other trade cum transaction product and services such Import/Export Letters of credit, bank Guarantees, structured finance such as LC cum Collateral management arrangements, Cash In Transit, Borrowing base.
- Operate in a bank of more than 170 branch network to facilitate your sales collection.
- Companies with Turnover above TZS 5 Bn
- Facilities requirements above TZS 1.5Bn
- Multinational companies
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Certificate of registration/Incorporation, TIN, Tax clearance certificate
- Valid business license/clearance certificates(incl. specific sector licenses e.g. from Approving Boards, Ministries, Authorizing Agencies NEMC, , etc.)
- Audited annual accounts for the past 3 years and management accounts for the current year (for borrower, parent and subsidiary companies)
- Recent annual returns filed with registrar of companies
- Business Plan &Cash flow Projections for the facility period
- Other bank’s facilities/bank statement for the past 12 months (if any& for new relationships)
- Information on related companies/other businesses (sister companies etc. if any)
- CV’s of list of directors and key management team
- Business contracts(suppliers, rent, employers e.g.-communication companies)
- BOQ, building permit (in case of construction & profile of main Contractor), profoma invoices
- Board Resolution to borrow and give securities
- Formal application letter
- Collateral including valuation report done by banks appointed valuer
Note: Additional information/clarification may be required during processing due to nature of the business.
Where to apply
If you are interested, please locate your nearest NMB branch by clicking HERE, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +255 222 161164